Dear Wilson

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Dear Wilson,

Outcomes Before Methods

Writing your obit is no different than focusing on outcomes in a learning environment. As a teacher, I am constantly reminding myself to focus on what the end result is to be and that guides my way. Writing your own obit is just the same. By seeing the end you are better able to pick the path that goes there.

These last few years have been such an incredible blessing for me:

1. I've been home full time to raise my kids!
2. I've earned enough to supplement the family income, expand our house, and live in a wonderful area!
3. I've had the flexibility to pursue and learn about what I'm passionate about!
4. I've been able to put a walk a day as priority as high as eating lunch!
5. I've been able to help save an emergency fund for my family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home