Dear Wilson

Monday, November 27, 2006

Dear Wilson,

I had the most fabulous walk today. Cold, crisp, and a light snowfall. Walked past Pine Lake and just took in the glass-like water. What a beautiful scene. Made me feel so happy to be alive!

Started the Christmas shopping already. Got to love going over the Christmas budget with the husband! I haven't had a root canal, but I imagine it's just as fun. Nah, it is one of the first year's that we have been so financially responsible. Feels so good to know what's coming in, what's going out, what's being saved, what's not, and what we are spending every step of the way. With retirement, college, vacations, family experiences, and day to day life, there is just never enough, but much more when you write it all down and plan. I have had to say No a lot this year since we invested so heavily in the house addition, but looking back it really has been worth it and moving forward I know it will get easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home