Dear Wilson

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Holidays are Here



Originally uploaded by 3e.
We see the good and the bad of people this time of year. We also see the difference a few hundred years make and the modernization of these family times. Just at Costco the other day a woman waited for my not so great spot for I think a full 5 minutes while I unloaded my junk out of the cart and into the car. Plenty of spots a longer walking distance away, but no, this woman in her very large SUV, sat and waited for a spot closer. Yes, she would have been parked and inside by the time I scooted out of the spot, but, no! she was not going to budge. Is it any wonder we are terribly overweight around this country!? On the flip side, I'm so happy to be able to make a simple meal and not to have to actually kill and pluck the turkey to celebrate tomorrow. I guess we have to take the good and the bad in one big helping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home