Dear Wilson

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dear Wilson,

Just returned from the dentist and was scolded for not wearing my night guard. Not really scolded, but I know I need to wear it, so here I am putting my goal IN PRINT. They say the act of writing it down can make it happen so here it goes:

1. I will wear my nightguard nightly and improve my gums' health and limit recession!
2. I will earn enough money in 2007 to comfortably buy season ski passes/gear/clothing and new everyday/work clothes for all family members!
3. I will focus when I'm working and focus when I'm playing.
4. I will walk or exercise every day possible.
5. I will not be mistaken for an albino whale in Maui Jan 27-Feb 3!
6. I will treat my husband as a I would a beloved co-worker more often.
7. I will show interest when my husband says "Want to go browse Radio Shack!?"

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home